Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “Conservation Through Beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
We are seeking a forward-thinking logistics and trade coordinator with initiative and drive. The ideal candidate will liaise with agents, distributors and retail partners to ensure beautiful products are delivered accurately and on time. You will be working alongside our operations manager to create a formidable logistics platform that can scale at a global level. This in an exciting role for an enterprising individual with at least two years’ experience in logistics who’d like to grow their career with a young and ambitious company.
- Overseeing UK &; EU Trade &; logistics
- Provide support to the sales team ensuring service objectives are met
- Managing the sales order cycle to eliminate operational inefficiencies that impact On Time Delivery
- 3PL point of contact for inventory management and stock reconciliation activities
- Contribute to the creation and continuous improvement of operational processes, including
- Return Authorisations and QC Reporting
- Ensure data integrity of in-house systems
- Detailed reporting supporting the sales team in the UK & EU
- Skilled in the use of databases and Excel for data storage, retrieval, manipulation and analysis of information, weekly reports to be generated.
- Customer relationship management
- Training new starters when necessary
- Some experience in a similar role would be useful - or a relevant degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with inventory and CRM systems
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- You should be enthusiastic, energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- A team player and willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Pension scheme
- Several team social events including at least 1 tree planting day, Summer and Christmas parties, weekly meditation session and Friday drinks.
- Office snacks and the occasional office dog
- Amazing office environment! We have worked very hard to transform our studio into a space that fosters creativity and wellbeing.
If you have a good understanding of logistics/operations, a passion for design and sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we’d like to hear from you.