Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “Conservation Through Beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape and drive the brand’s Marketing strategy to generate awareness, engagement, demand and conversion at a pivotal growth period. Based in our London studio, you will be required to travel to trade shows in Milan and New York, as well as for other opportunities that may spring up.
The role will begin mid-end of February 2019 and will be 9 months - 1 year long.
• Develop and execute the Marketing strategy, initiatives and performance with key internal stakeholders
• Oversee Digital Marketing initiatives and campaigns in collaboration with Digital team
• Oversee the content and social media strategy roll-out with the Community Manager
• Brief the Lead Creative on required visuals and concepts for campaigns, events, photoshoots and new product identities
• Work proactively with Tier 1 clients on joint Marketing campaigns
• Liaise closely with the Product Manager to ensure successful product launches
• Develop and update sales materials with new content and information
• Provide copy for a variety of outputs, including VM, exhibitions, marketing materials, packaging, social media, journal, email marketing and website• Manage the annual Marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation and ROI
• Continually measure the performance of individuals in the Marketing team against agreed Objectives and Key Results
• 8-10 years of Marketing experience in the design industry
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills and proven ability to use initiative to ensure on-time delivery
• Experience of managing a team and a budget
• Interest in lighting innovation and sustainability
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Several team social events including at least 1 tree planting day, Summer and Christmas parties, weekly meditation session and Friday drinks.
- Office snacks and the occasional office dog
- Amazing office environment! We have worked very hard to transform our studio into a space that fosters creativity and wellbeing.