Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “Conservation Through Beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Marketing, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the visual identity of the brand at a crucial period of growth. With a focus on packaging and the chance to get involved in a wide range of creative outputs, you will develop and implement brand elements across multiple touchpoints, from digital assets and sales tools to exhibition installations and packaging, leaving an indelible mark on a fast-growing, sustainable creative business.
The breakdown of the role is as follows:
- Acting as guardian of the brand and all its elements, ensuring all the organisation’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- Developing concepts for new product packaging and delivering completed files for production
- Content creation for web and social outputs
- Establishing and interpreting briefs for new projects
- Proofreading and artworking designs to be sent to print
- Producing client-facing documents and decks for the sales team
- Approving and providing feedback to internal and external partners on brand usage
- Art directing and being involved in the planning of photoshoots
- Liaising with printers and suppliers; obtaining quotes, invoices and payments
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience that spans a wide range of outputs, including packaging, content creation, sales tools, web design and print materials
- Versatile and able to adapt to various problem-solving situations with a positive attitude and proactive willingness to learn
- Unwavering attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management skills with ability to self-organise time and priorities in face of tight deadlines and shifting requirements
- Interest in sustainability and climate change mitigation
- Knowledge of lighting and LED technology is a bonus
- Salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Several team social events including at least 1 tree planting day, Summer and Christmas parties, weekly meditation session and Friday drinks.
- Office snacks and the occasional office dog
- Amazing office environment! We have worked very hard to transform our studio into a space that fosters creativity and wellbeing.