Tala is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact. Guided by our ethos of “Conservation Through Beauty,” Tala’s aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. Tala is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Operations Assistant with some customer service experience. You will be working alongside our operations manager in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment requiring effective multi-tasking and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. This role links operational activity to finance functions and would be suited to an individual enthusiastic about improving and maintaining departmental standards and processes.
- Some experience in a similar role would be useful
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with ERP systems
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- You should be enthusiastic, energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- A team player and willing to collaborate with peers to resolve problems
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Pension scheme
- Several team social events including at least 1 tree planting day, Summer and Christmas parties, weekly meditation session and Friday drinks.
- Office snacks and the occasional office dog!
- Amazing office environment! We have worked very hard to transform our studio into a space that fosters creativity and wellbeing.